A new LG device with the model number LM-G850V was certified by the RRA – South Korea Version of the FCC.
According to ruliweb.com , The LM-G850V is the model number for LG G8X ThinQ which is expected to be launched in the South Korea market.
The LM-G850V model does not come with the 5G modem, as noted by Ruliweb.
The LG G8X ThinQ will ship with Android 9 Pie out of the box, and LG will offer Android 10 OS Upgrade for the device.
LG officially unveiled the latest G-series LG G8X ThinQ and the much more advanced LG Dual Screen at the IFA 2019 in Berlin.
Below you can find LG G8X ThinQ Key Specification.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 855 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5: 9 FHD + OLED FullVision (2,340 x 1,080 / 403ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera: 12MP Standard (F1.8 / 1.4μm / 78˚) / 13MP Super Wide Angle (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 136˚)
- Front Camera: 32MP Standard (F1.9 / 0.8μm / 79˚)
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 75.8 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A
- Color: Aurora Black
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor / Stereo Speakers / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant Button / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: Qualcomm Quick Charge ™ 3.0 Technology / X68 Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / FM Radio