LG G7 ThinQ Android 10 Update now live in South Korea.
LG official is rolling out the Android 10 OS Update for the South Korea Version of the LG G7 ThinQ smartphone.
The update arrives as software version G710N30d and includes the latest Android security patch.
Starting May 18, LG G7 ThinQ users should be able to install the Android 10 OS update on their LG G7 ThinQ via OTA and LG Bridge.
If you have a South Korea Version LG G7 ThinQ, then it might be worth heading to your device Settings > System updates to check if you have the update waiting.
LG G7 ThinQ Android 10 Update
- -S / W Version: G710N30d (LG U +) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: G710N30d (KT) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: G710N30d (SKT) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: G710NO30d (Self-Support) (5/18)
- -Android 10 OS has been applied.
- -A pop-up window function has been added.
- -A night mode function has been added.
- -Gesture style has been added to the navigation bar.
- -Shortcut behavior of accessibility shortcut settings has been changed.
- -The hotkey behavior of the touch area control setting has been changed.
- -A screen recording function has been added.
- -Customers using the LG SmartWorld app, please check the instructions for upgrading Android 10 OS in the LG SmartWorld app first.
Looks like LG will push the Android 10 Update for the LG 7 ThinQ in the European countries and USA very soon, As LG has already published the Android 10 Kernel source code for the Global market LG G7 ThinQ.