[August 4, 2018] The Android Oreo 8.0 Update is live again for LG H870DS Hong Kong, Taiwan and SINGAPORE.
Download LG G6 H870DS Stock kdz firmware:
LG G6 H870DS HKG
LG G6 H870DS TWN TAIWAN
LG G6 H870DS SEA SINGAPORE
The current Android 8.0 firmware for LG H870DS (HKG,TWN, SEA) is V20c, LG will remove the v20c kdz firmware from its server when LG release a new software update for the devices.
If you need to Check the LG G6 H870DS or H870DSU android 8.0 firmware, PLEASE use our paid service here.
On June 7, 2018, LG released the Android 8.0 Oreo Update for LG G6 (Model: H870DS/h870dsu) sold in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. But LG quietly canceled the update due to unknown reasons. Now, The Android 8.0 Oreo Update for LG G6 H87DS/H870DSU is live again.[Update]
Now You can upgrade your phone via OTA or LG Bridge. LG official also released the stock kdz firmware for above three LG G6 H870DS variants.
What is new in the Update.
- [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
- Android OS Upgrade
- [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
- [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
- [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
- [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
- [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
- [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
- [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
- [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
- [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.