The LG G6 H870 and G6 PLUS H870 from TELCEL are receiving the Oreo Update in México.
[Update] The Oreo Update for LG G6 H870 is now also available in Colombia and Panama
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Country||Software Version||Last Update Date|
Starting from October 19, The LG G6 H870 and G6 PLUS H870U owners in México should be able to upgrade their phones to Android Oreo 8.0 via OTA.
According to an LG H870U users from TELCEL, The Update is also available now through LG Bridge. He has not received the OTA Update notification, But he can install the Oreo Update on his Q6 PLUS H870U through LG Bridge.
Download G6 Plus H870U Oreo Stock kdz firmware
The kdz firmware below is used for LGH870U TCL TELCEL only.
Software Version: H87020A_00
KDZ File size:3259090953
If you need to download the Stock Oreo firmware for your LG G6 or G6 Plus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to upgrade LG G6 PLUS with LGUP
- Download and install LGUP
- Download and install Uppercut.exe from XDA forum
- Download and install LG USB drivers
- Download the H870U20a_00_TCL_MX_OP_0918.kdz
- Put Your phone into download mode and connect it to PC via USB Cable
- Run Uppercut.exe first
- Run the LGUP, Select Upgrade, and select the H870U20a_00_TCL_MX_OP_0918.kdz
- Click start and then wait until it is 100% complete.
- Restart your phone, Now you have Oreo OS on your G6 PLUS
Enjoy Android Oreo on your phone!
p/s, Will my LG G6 receive Android 9.0 P Update? There are no words from LG official Yet.