Good News for LG G5 H860 users in India, LG finally released the Android Oreo Update for the India Version of the LG G5 H860.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Last Update Date|
LG G5 H860 Oreo Update – India
Software version: H86030B
Release Date: March 28, 2019
Security Patch Level: March 2019
Anti-rollback Version: Unknown Yet
Now You can install the Oreo update for your LG G5 H860 with LG Bridge.
Below is the changelog for India LG G5 H860 Oreo Update:
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
From the below links, You can download the stock kdz firmware for the India Version of the LG G5 H860.