Tags: LG G Pad X 8.0 software Update, LG G Pad X 8.0 Stock firmware, LG V521 firmware, Unbrick LG G Pad X 8.0
[Dec. 20, 2017] LG official today released a new software Update (software version: V52120l) for the T-mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 LG V521 tablet. The Update brings Android monthly security patch, minor software stability, and bug fixes.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Version||OS||File Name||Size||Download|
LGUP DLL for LG V521
How to Update LG G PaD x 8.0 V521:
Update automatically over the air (OTA)
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- You can also get to the Settings menu from any home screen by tapping Apps > Settings.
- If using the Tab view, select the General tab.
- Tap About tablet > Update Center > System updates > CHECK FOR UPDATE.
- Follow the additional prompts.
If you fail to install the Update via FOTA, You can download and install LG bridge and then use LG bridge to upgrade your LG G Pad X 8.0.
The Stock kdz firmware is also available for download from LG official server. You can unbrick/restore your G pad x 8.0 with LG up by flashing the latest stock kdz firmware.
Download LG G Pad X 8.0 LG V521 Stock kdz firmware
KDZ File size:1774822555
Because LG has made some changes in Server settings, You can not use a browser to download the firmware from LG Server directly. Please check this Guide for the solution.
Useful information and resources for LG G Pad X 8.0 LG V521:
- T-mobile official -G pad X 8.0 Software Update
- LG USA official Support – G pad X 8.0 V521
- Latest LG USB drivers
- Unbrick LG V521 with LG bridge
- LG Mobile Support Tool
- LG UP Software & DLL
You can contact us at email@example.com if you are having a problem with any aspect of the LG G Pad X 8.0 LG V521 tablet, and we will do our best to help you.