Several variants of the upcoming LG G flex 2, namely the H955, H955A and H955P – recently passed through the FCC’s certification process.
According to our sources, The LG H955is European Version LG G Flex 2. The LG H955A will be released in Brazil and Taiwan, while the LG H955P is on its way to Mexico.
Announced at CES 2015, The LG G Flex 2 will come in Platinum Silver or Flamenco Red with the following specification:
• 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 64-bit, octa-core processor
• Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
• 5.5in full-HD (1920×1080, 403ppi) curved P-OLED screen
• 16/32GB storage with microSD card slot
• 2/3GB RAM
• 13Mp rear camera with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus
• 2.1Mp front camera
• 4G/LTE/HSPA+ 21/42Mb/s
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth 4.1 with apt-X
• 3000mAh non-removable battery
The LG G flex 2 is expected to be available in the U.K in Feb. 2015.
[update] LG H950 is the LG G Flex 2 for AT & T.