The LG Fiesta LTE L64VL will be available soon from Tracfone, Net10 and Straight Talk;
According to our sources, The LG L64VL is a CDMA version of the LG L63AL which has been approved by the FCC.
Based on the information from FCC documents, The LG L63BL is a variant of LG M327.
According to our tipster, Both L64VL and L63BL are model variants of the was announced on Feb. 24, 2017.LG M32X series) smart phone which
The LG X power 2 Key Specs include:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 5MP (Wide Angle / LED Flash)
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM / Micro SD (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 4,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Black Titan / Shiny Titan / Shiny Gold / Shiny Blue
- Others: USB OTG / Gyro Sensor
LG smart phone custom tailor made for Tracfone often comes with lesser specs, So the LG L64vl AND l63BL may come with 1.5GB of RAM, Other specs and feature of LG L64bl/l63BL may remain as same as LG X power 2 M32X series smart phone.
The x power 2 ‘s battery is embedded , Non-removable.
The LG L64VL and L63BL are exactly same device sharing same design. It measures 54.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm and weights 164g. If you are looking for cases for LG L64VL and L63BL, You can use any cases that is designed for LG X power 2 (LG M320, LG M327, LG M32x ).
For your information, The LG L64VL supports Verizon LTE network and the LG L63BL supports ATT LTE network.
If you have any questions about the L64VL, please let us know in the comments below.