LG has officially announced the LG F70 handset during the Mobile World Congress 2014.
The LG F70 features a 4.5-inch WVGA IPS display, a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor, and is powered by a removable 2,440mAh battery.
The LG F740 will also comes with the “Knock Code” feature that was introduced in the LG G Pro 2.
Here is the LG F70 Key Specifications:
– Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
– Display: 4.5-inch WVGA IPS (800 x 480, 207 ppi)
– Memory: 4 GB / 1 GB RAM / microSD slot (up to 32 GB)
– Camera: Rear 5.0MP AF / Front VGA (640 x 480)
– Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
– Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
– Size: 127.2 x 66.4 x 10.0mm
The F70 is the sixth new LG Android smartphone introduced this year, following the LG G Pro 2, LG G2 Mini, LG L90, LG L70 and LG L40. According to early rumores, There are Several different model variants of the LG F70, namely the LG D315, LG D317, LG D317h, LG L30L and LG L31L. The LG D317 is the dual-sim version of the LG F70.
LG L30L, The CDMA Version of the LG F70 on Verizon Wirelss 4G LTE network
LG L310L, The GSM Version of the LG F70 on AT & T 4G LTE network
Unfortunately there’s no price or release date given for the LG F70.