LG Bridge Issues
- LG Bridge cannot check the software version for my Phone.
- LG Bridge cannot connect
- My phone won’t connect to LG Bridge
- LG Bridge Not Recognizing Phone
How to fix LG Bridge cannot connect issues
- LG Android USB driver is not installed or properly configured. You need to download and install the latest LG Android USB Drivers onto your computer.
- The Airdrie app is not installed on LG mobile device
How to fix LG Bridge cannot check the software version for my Phone issue
- Your phone is not connected to LG Bridge
- Your Phone is not supported by LG Bridge –
- LG Bridge does not support Software Update for LG Devices from AT&T, AIO Wireless, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Tracfone, Net10 and Straight Talk.
- LG has not released any software update for your phone.
Here is the list of devices support software update through LG Bridge or LG PC Suite or LG Mobile Support Tool.
Verizon LG devices also support Update through Verizon LG Upgrade Assistant Tool.
List of LG devices support software update via LG Bridge
LG Bridge is a new, light-weight piece of software that works with the LG G4 and later.
- Device SW update
- Backup data to PC/Mac and restore from PC/Mac
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit
- CPU : 1Ghz processor or higher
- Memory : 2GB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required Software : LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- LG Bridge is a new, light-weight piece of software that works with the LG G4 and later.
- Some of the 2015 range of LG mobile devices may not be compatible with LG Bridge and would recommend using LG PC Suite.
- You may also find that some features of LG Bridge may be limited depending on the device, region and / or network.
- The backup / restore feature of LG bridge is not compatible with LG PC suite.