LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.8.0, LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.8.0 and LG USB Drivers Ver 4.4.2
In this post, you can download and install the latest LG USB Drivers Ver 4.8.0 for your LG Phones or tablets.
In order to establish communications between your LG devices and computer, you need to install the latest LG Drivers properly onto your computer.
The LG USB Driver installer package LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.8.0.exe will install LG MTP drivers for file transfer between phone & PC, LG ADB drivers for Fastboot Mode & LG Serial Port Driver for doing a Firmware update in the Download Mode.
Download LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.8.0 For Windows
Download LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.5.0 For Windows
Download LG Mobile Drivers For Mac. Ver. 6.0
Download LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.4.2
|Name||LG USB Driver|
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 10; 32 or 64 digit|
|Developer:||LG Electronic Official|
Below you can download the drivers for Mac.
LGMobileMacDriver_v5.2.zip for Mac
To unbrick/restore your phone back to stock with LGUP, You also need to install LG Android USB Device Drivers.
When you put your phone into download mode and connect it to the PC, all drivers should be installed automatically if you have installed LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.exe on your PC.
How to download and install USB drivers?
- Download LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.exe
- Click the downloaded LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.exe
- Select the language and click the Next button to install the LG Universal Mobile Driver.
- When the driver is installed successfully, you can see the message as below.
- Now, connect your phone to the PC directly via USB cable. Let your computer to detect your phone and install all drivers automatically.
Notes, If you experience any LG Android USB Device errors, please update your computer with the latest patch.