LG V20 Dual H990DS Oreo firmware Update India – November 2018 Security Patches.
Good News for LG V20 Dual H990DS users in India, After a long wait, The Android Oreo 8.0 Firmware Update finally available for the LG V20 Dual H990DS with ESA region suffix.
LG official rolling out the Android Oreo 8.1 Firmware Update for the LG V20 Dual H990DS in India.
The Update is software version H99020A and comes with November 2018 Security Patches.
LG V20 Dual H990DS users can upgrade their phones via FOTA or LG Bridge.
If you can not install the update via OTA or LG bridge, You can manually install the Oreo Firmware onto your LG V20 H990DS by flashing the H990ds20a_00_OPEN_ESA_DS_OP_1121.kdz with LGUP.
Now You can also download the LG V20 Dual H990DS Stock kdz firmware from LG Official website.
Download LG V20 Dual H990DS Stock kdz firmware
KDZ File size:2809297514
We will check the Qfuse/Anti-rollback (ARB)Version of this H990ds20a_00_OPEN_ESA_DS_OP_1121.kdz later.
Please notes that LG will remove the H990ds20a_00_OPEN_ESA_DS_OP_1121.kdz from its server when there is a newer firmware Update.
Remember to click this link to track the LG V20 H990DS Firmware Update History.
Here is the changelog of H990ds20a Firmware Update provided from LG official
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.