Tags: LG K10 2017 M250I Oreo Update, LG K10 2017 M250I Android 8.1 firmware
The India version of the LG K10 2017 (Model: M250I) is receiving the Android 8.1 Oreo Update, According to our sources.
The Oreo Update for LG K10 2017 m250I is software version M25020A, and its Android Security Patch Level is September 2018!
The last update for LG K10 2017 is software version M250I10d which was released in April 2017.
LG today also released the stock Android 8.1 kdz firmware for the LG K10 2017 (Model: M250I), Now you can grab it from below link:
KDZ File size:1624811235
Now you can upgrade your LG K10 2017 through OTA and LG Bridge. You can also upgrade your phone to Android 8.1 Oreo by flashing the above M250I20a_00_OPEN_ESA_DS_OP_0926.kdz with LGUP if you fail to install the update via OTA or LG Bridge.
At the moment, we did not know the anti-rollback (Qfuse) Version of the M250I20a firmware. We are not sure if you can downgrade the OS after upgrade to Android Oreo.
and below you can find the changelog for M25020a Update.
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.