Download Google Project Fi LG V35 KDZ firmware
The LG V35 thinQ Google Fi/unlocked edition is getting a new software update which brings the device software version to V350ULM10F.
What is new in the V350ULM10e Update?
– Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.
Now You can upgrade your phone through OTA and LG bridge.
LG official also released the stock kdz firmware for the LG V35 thinQ (Google Fi/unlocked edition), Those who need the firmware can grab it from below link:
Download Google Fi LG 35 STOCK KDZ FIRMWARE
KDZ File siz:3366268731
Android Security Patch Level: September 2018
Google Drive mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpY_cQYydAlTPDxZSeO1rPn-e3i3ofQw/view?usp=sharing
LG may remove the V350ULM10e_00_NAO_US_OP_0717.kdz from its server when LG release a new software Update. Please contact us at [email protected] to report broken links with your phone’s IMEI.
How to unbrick/restore LG V35 thinQ back to stock
- Install LG USB drivers
- Download the V350ULM10e_00_NAO_US_OP_0717.kdz firmware
- Download and install LG Flash Tool 22.214.171.124
- Download LG FLASH TOOL DLL for LG V35 thinQ
- Run the LG Flash tool 126.96.36.199 to upgrade your phone.
If you need any help, please contact us at [email protected]