Tags:LG x power 2 android 8.1 updates, X power 2 Android Oreo 8.1 Update
The European version of the LG X power 2 (Model: LG-M320N) is getting the Android Oreo 8.1 Software Update.
|LGM320N||GBR||GB/United Kingdom||UNITED KINGDOM||2018/9/13|
Orange LG X power 2 users Now can upgrade your device through FOTA and LG Bridge. The Update is software version M32020A and Android OS version Oreo 8.1 build OMR1. It also includes the July 2018 Google Android Security Patch.
KDZ File size:1603243150
Those who fail to upgrade their LG X Power 2 to Android Oreo 8.1 now can download the stock kdz firmware from below link and use LG UP to install the Update.
If you fail to download the above kdz file with a browser, please try to download and install XDM download manager (XDM), and then copy below URL and start a new download job in xdm to save the kdz firmware onto your computer.
And here you are the changelog of this software Update
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.