LG V30 H930 Firmware Update
LG official is rolling out a new software update for the LG V30 H930 in the European countries.
The update based on Android 9.0 Pie arrives as software version H93031A and includes the November 2019 Android Security Patch.
Now You can install the Update through OTA and LG Bridge.
If you need to install the Update via LGUP tool, Now you can download the LG V30 H931 firmware H93031A from the below links.
How to install the Update via OTA
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the air) in a phased manner. If you have not received the OTA update notification, Please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on MetroPCS LG Stylo 5
Go to settings –> about the phone –> system update
If you are notified that there is a new software update available, just hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to the latest software version Q720MS10f.
How to install the Update via LG Bridge
- Download and Install LG Bridge Here.
- Install LG USB Drivers Here.
- Connect your LG V30 H930 to Computer
- From Your PC, Click the LG Bridge icon to see the LG Bridge menu.
- You can also visit https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098088-1436354068577-others here for details.
How to install the Update via LGUP
You can unbrick/restore LG V30 back to stock by flashing the stock kdz firmware with LGUP Tool
- LG USB Drivers
- LGUP Software
- LG UP DLL for LG V30
- LG LG V30 Stock firmware H93031a_00_OPEN_EU_OP_1105.kdz