LG official is now rolling out the Android Oreo 8.1 Update for the European Version of the LG Q6 (model: LGM700N).
Check table below to find out if the Update is available for your LG Q6.
|Model||Suffix||Country||Carrier||Software Version||Live Date|
|LGM700N||VDI||IT/Italy||VODAFONE||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||VDS||ES/Spain||VODAFONE||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||4IB||ES/Spain||IBERIA COMMON_64G||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||IBR||ES/Spain||IBERIA COMMON||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||GBR||GB/United Kingdom||UNITED KINGDOM||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||6IB||ES/Spain||IBERIA_16G_COMMON||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||HUN||HU/Hungary||HUNGARY||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||NEU||NO/Norway||NEU/NORTHERN EUROPE||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||ITC||IT/Italy||ITALY COMMON||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
|LGM700N||GRC||GR/Greece||GREECE||M700n20b / Oreo||20/8/2018|
LG official also released the stock kdz firmware for the LG Q6 M700N, below you can download the Stock android oreo 8.1 firmware for the LG Q6 from Vodafone Spain.
KDZ File siz:2127768636
If you need to download the firmware for other LG Q6 variants, please contact us and use our paid service to download the latest firmware for your phone.
and below is the change log of this update (Software version M70020b, OS Verison: Android Oreo 8.1 build OMR1)
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer.
To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.