Download Sprint LG G8 Android 10 Final V20a
LG official has just finished the development of Android 10 Final V20a for the LG G8 ThinQ on Sprint which has the model number LMG820UM0.
Thanks to our tipster – A developer at XDA forum- Now we have got the Sprint LG G8 ThinQ Android 10 Firmware Final LMG820UM20a
For your information, The file – LMG820UM0-V10l-310-to-LMG820UM0-V20a-310.up – is not a complete firmware like traditional LG firmware with KDZ or TOT file extension.
- It is an OTA Update file that can be installed with the OTA method.
- It is an Update from V10l to V20a, PLEASE do not try to flash this file if your phone’s current software version is not V10l.
- It is used for the Sprint Sprint LG G8 ThinQ model only!
***Important, The .up from the above link was edited by Winhex.
***We have changed some hex value in order to protect our links, please contact us at [email protected] before flash this file.
*** Files downloaded from other sources can not be 100% correct.
How to manually upgrade Sprint LG G8 ThinQ to Android 10 via OTA
1. Download LMG820UM0-V10l-310-to-LMG820UM0-V20a-310.up
2. Rename the file to LGUP_FOTA.up
3. Place the file in the internal storage on your LG G8 ThinQ
4. Download “Activity Launcher” from Play Store
5. Find FOTA Update
6. Hit the first option (com.lge.lgfota.permission.FotaTestActivity)
7. Follow prompts.