Here You can download the LG X Power K210 DLL for LGUP.
To unbrick/restore your LG X Power K210 back to stock, You need:
- LG USB drivers for LG X Power K210
- LGUP Store
- LGUP DL for LG X Power K210
- LG X power k210 Stock kdz firmware
The LGUP DL for LG X Power K210 is important, You need to install it properly onto your computer so that the LGUP can find and detect your X power K210 current software version and model number. Without the DLL, You can not open the LGUP tool.
The X power K210 DLL is LGUP_common.dll Ver. 184.108.40.206.
Now You can download the LG X Power K210 DLL for LGUP from below links.
How to Install LGUP DLL for LG X Power K210
- Download and unzip LGUP_Common_DLL_k210.zip,
- Right-click LGUP_Common_DLL_k210.msi and install it as administrator
- Now you should see LGUP_common.dll in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common
- Download and unzip LGUP_common[Ver.220.127.116.11].zip
- Rename LGUP_common[Ver.18.104.22.168].dll into LGUP_common.dll
- Move LGUP_common.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\commonand Overwrite the existing DLL file.
How to unbrick/restore LG X power K210 back to stock
- Install LG USB Drivers
- Download and install LGUP DLL for K210
- Download and install LG UP TOOL
- Download the stock kdz firmware for K210
Now You have everything ready, Follow below guide to flash the stock firmware with LGUP.
Step 1, Connect your Phone to PC Via USB Cable and Run the LG UP Software
Wait until LG UP detect your Phone. If LG UP screen shows up, Go Step 2.
If LG UP can’t find your device, you need to put your phone into download mode manually by
Turn off your phone, press and hold “Volume Up” button and plug in the USB cable from your computer to the phone.
Now Run the LG UP, waiting for LG UP install necessary USB drivers for your Phone.
When LG UP screen shows up. Go Step 2
Step 2, From LG UP Screen, click on the Upgrade process option
Click Bin File and Select the LG X power K210 Stock firmware that you have downloaded
Now simply click on the Start button to begin the flashing process. Wait for few minutes until the installing process completes.
Welcome back, Now, Your phone is back to Stock. If you experience issues, please let us know in the comments below.
Please notes that flashing the stock kdz firmware of LG X power 210 with LGUP can fix almost all software issues (Soft bricked), But it does not allow you to bypass Google FRP.