LG official is rolling out the Android Oreo Update for the Canadian LG Q6 M703 smart phones.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||OS/Software Version||Last Update Date|
|LGM703||TLS||TELUS||Android O OMR1 / M70320a||2018/9/3|
|LGM703||RGS||ROGERS||Android O OMR1 / M70320a||2018/9/3|
|LGM703||AVC||VIDEOTRON||Android O OMR1 / M70320a||2018/9/3|
|LGM703||BLM||BELL MOBILITY||Android O OMR1 / M70320a||2018/9/3|
The Update is software version M70320a and OS Version OMR1. The Update is now available through FOTA, You should receive a notification when Oreo is available for your LG Q6 M703 — or you can check yourself by heading to Settings > About > System updates > Check for update. You may also download and install LG Bridge, and then use LG Bridge to upgrade your phone to Android Oreo.
LG official also released the Stock kdz firmware for the Canadian LG Q6 M703, Now you can grab it from below link:
KDZ File size:2211882508
What is new in the M70320a Software Update:
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.