LG official is rolling out the Oreo Update for the LG G6 (H870) and LG G6 PLUS (H870i) from Vivo Brasil!
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Last Update Date|
The Oreo updates for the LG G6 (H870) and LG G6 PLUS (H870i) from Vivo are now available OTA (Over the Air). If you didn’t get the update, You download and the LG Bridge which would allow you to update the device.
if you experience any issues with the update, Just try the “Update error recovery” feature of LG bridge software to restore your LG G6 PLUS H870i.
LG official also released the stock kdz firmware for the LG G6 (H870) and LG G6 PLUS (H870i) from Vivo, if need to download the firmware, please contact us at email@example.com
Below you can find the feature of this H87920a Oreo Update
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [AI function added] QLens Bright Camera and Google Assistant have been added to the camera app.
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.