AT&T is pushing a new set of updates to the LG Phoenix 4 (LM-X210AM).
The Update is software version X210APM20h, and it includes the August 2019 Android Security Patch.
The Update is now available via OTA – You can download the update via Firmware Over the Air (FOTA).
LG Phoenix 4 Firmware Update X210APM20h
- Release date: August 27, 2019
- Android version: 8.1
- Security patch level (SPL): August 1, 2019
- Build number: OPM1.171019.026
- Software version: X210APM20h
- File size: 288MB
- What’s changing: Security patch level
After the Update, Your device’s current software version is X210APM20h, and the security patch Level is August 1, 2019.
For your information, The AT&T LG Phoenix 4 is not supported by LG Bridge, and there is no way to download the stock kdz firmware for LG Phoenix 4.
LG Phoenix 4 Software Update history
Software version: X210APM20g – Release date: June 2019
◦ Android Oreo
◦ Android Security Update (2019-06-01)
Software version: X210APM20e – Release date: May 2019
◦ Android Oreo
◦ Android Security Update (2019-04-01)
Software version: X210APM20c – Release date: March 2019
◦ Android Oreo OS Upgrade
◦ Android Security Update (2019-02-01)
Software version: X210APM10m – Release date: February 2019
◦ Security Update
Software version: X210APM10l – Release date: January 2019
◦ Android Security Update (2019-01-01)
Software version: X210APM10k – Release date: December 2018
◦ Android Security Update (2018-11-01)
Software version: X210ULM11i – Release date: October 2018
◦ Android Security Update (2018-10-01)
Software version: X210ULM10d – Release date: September 2018
◦ Android Security Update (2018-08-01)
Software version: X210ULM10c – Release date: June 2018
◦ Android Security Update (2018-06-01)
The LG Phoenix 4 on AT&T has the model number LM-X210APM.
According to FCC documents, The X210APM, X210CMR, and LMX210CM are exactly the same devices.
LMX210CMR is the model number for LG Risio 3 from Cricket Wireless.
LMX210CM is the model name for LG Fortune 2 from Cricket Wireless.