AT & T and LG have released the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update for the AT & T LG Thrill 4G smart phones.
The update is only available for download via LG Mobile Support Tool.
The following new features and improvements will be added to the LG Thrill 4G via Android 4.0 ICS update:
– QuickMemo: instantly capture any screen image on the phone;
– Cheese Shutter: activate the Cheese Shutter camera setting and take photos or self-portraits simply by saying Cheese;
– New Lock Screen Actions: conveniently jump directly to a specific application without unlocking the homescreen;
– Home Screen Folder and Favorites Tray: group apps and shortcuts logically by simply dragging one onto another;
– Redesigned Gallery App. & Photo Editor: easier to manage, show, and share photos and videos than ever before;
– Quick Setting Buttons.
How to install the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update for the AT & T LG Thrill 4G?
Latest LG USB Device Drivers, Ver 3.8.1
2) Download and install LG Mobile Support Tool Software
3) Connect your AT & T LG Thrill 4G to computer with USB Cable.
4) Follow the on screen instructions to install the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update for AT & T LG Thrill 4G .