The LG X power 2 (M320n) which was announced at MWC 2017 has been spotted on Bluetooth SIG website.Today, another two LG x power 2 variants, namely the LG M320N and LG M320F, were just certified by the Federal Commission Certification, suggesting that its release is imminent.
According to FCC documents, the LG M320n is a Multi-band GSM/EDGE/UMTS Phone with Bluetooth, WLAN, and RFID. The LG M320F model does not features support with RFID.
The LG X power 2 (M320n) will be released in European market, Said our tipster. The LG X power 2 is coming on the way to meet U.S. consumers too; it is possible that the U.S. variant comes with a QUALCOMM processor, while the European model comes with MTK 6750 Soc.
LG X power 2 Key Specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 5MP (Wide Angle / LED Flash)
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM / Micro SD (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 4,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Black Titan / Shiny Titan / Shiny Gold / Shiny Blue
- Others: USB OTG / Gyro Sensor
By the way, the LG X power 2 is now available Brazil as LG K10 power. Brazil online retailer – Bemol.com.br is selling the LG K10 power for R$ 1.399,00 (~U$420).
As of today, we have not seen any U.S. variant of the LG X power in FCC filing, Bluetooth SIG website and WI-FI alliance database. In the U.S. market, the first generation of the x power was released through U.S. Cellular (US610), Sprint (LS755), Boost mobile (LS75), Virgin Mobile (LS755) and Cricket (K450). ALL of the U.S. variant of the X power features Qualcomm Snapdrago 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MSM8909 processor.
For your information, The LG X power 2 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and is powered by a 4,500mAh non-removable battery. The smart phone will be available in a variety of colors including Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Blue, and Shiny Gold. The phone is expected to be available for purchase in the United States in Q3 2017.