The Tracfone LG L455DL Ship With Android 9 Pie Out Of The Box!
Maybe LG and Tracfone will release the Android 10 software update for the LG L455DL smartphone.
LG L455DL supports OTA (over-the-air) software updates only!
LG Bridge does not support the software update for Tracfone LG L455DL.
To check the current software version of your LG L455DL:
- From the Home Screen, tap Apps > Settings > About phone
- Tap Software information.
- View the current software under the Software version.
To manually check for updates on LG L455DL:
- From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon.
- Locate and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Locate and tap “System.”
- Tap “Update center.”
- Tap “Software Update.”
- Tap “Check now for update” to verify that you have the most current software, or to install recent updates.
How do I update my LG L455DL smartphone
When a new software update is available, you receive an OTA update notification.
After enable WI-FI connection, From your LG L455DL main screen, Tap Apps > Settings > General tab > About phone > Software Update > Continue update.
Tap Download. While the software is downloading the software download icon will display in the status bar.
Once downloaded, tap Continue to install. Your device will restart to perform the update.
LG L455DL Software Update issues
Usually, a hard reset or factory reset can fix almost all issues of your LG L455DL smartphone.
Learn how to reset LG L455DL, check out this guide, please!
LG bridge’s update error recovery feature does not support LG L455DL smartphone