A new LG device with the model number LG-VS501 was ceitified by the Blueooth SIG today.
According to Bluetooth SIG filing, the new device under design name “LG-VS501” has four model variants, namely the LG-VS501,LG MP260, LG TP260, and LG L59BL. According to our tipster, these are four LG K10 2017 variants for the U.S market.
LG-VS501: Verizon Wireless
LG-Tp 260: T-mobile?
LGL59BL: Tracfone, Net10 and Straight Talk
The LG-TP260, MP260, M255 and M260 were spotted also on LG ‘s official website. As you can see from below screen shot, the code name of these devices is X400.
The South Korea version of the LG K10 2017 (LG M-K121K,M-K121L and M-K121S) is codenamed X400 too. So we are pretty sure that the LG-VS501,LG MP260, LG TP260, and LG L59BL are the LG K10 2017 variants for the U.S. market.
The new LG K10 2017 Key Specs includes:
- Chipset: MT6750 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 277ppi)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16 or 32GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP (Wide) / Rear 13MP (Standard)
- Battery: 2,800mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 / NFC
- Color: Black / Titan / Gold
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- LG M250
- LG M260 (MetroPCS)
- LG TP260 (T-mobile USA)
- LG M255
- LG MP260
- LG VS501 (Verizon Wireless)
- LG L59BL
- LG L58VL
- LGM-K121L, LGM-K121K,LGM-K121S (Released as X400 in South Korea market)