The LG MS870 for MetroPCS is a 4G LTE enabled smart phone powered by Android 4.1 ICS operating system.
In order for your new MetroPCS LG MS870 smart phone to work with your computer, you will need to install the appropriate USB Drivers on your PC. Here you are the latest LG united mobile drivers that will work on Windows computers running Win XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
LG MS 870 Android USB Device Drivers
The LG United mobile drivers revision 3.8.1 includes the LG Android usb drivers, LG Modem USB Drivers, LG MTP device drivers and etc.
Trouble Shooting MetroPCS LG MS870 USB Connection Problems:
If you got any connection problems, please remove the previous installed LG USB Driver, and install this Latest LG Android USB Device Drivers Ver. 3.8.1.
Installing USB Drivers issues? LG USB Driver Conflict issues? In Windows XP the SetupAPI.log found under %Windir% is a plain text log file that you can use to troubleshoot issues with installing devices.
In windows 7/Vista, You can found the SetupAPI.dev.log that you can use to troubleshoot issues with installing devices under %Windir%/inf/
Drivers conflict? Can not start MTP device? , Use the device manager to update USB Drivers
1) From Your computer, Click on “START”>settings->Control Pantel-> Device Manager
2) From the Device manager window, right click on the “Unknow device”, and then Click on “Property”
3) From the device property windows, Click on “Drivers” Tab.
4) Click on “Update Drivers”, browser and locate the LG USB Drivers folders on your Computer.
5) Follow the screen instructions to update the LG USB Drivers for your MetroPCS LG MS870
Ifyou got any problems with installing the LG Android USB Device drivers for your MetroPCS LG MS870, Please share with US, maybe we can work together to solve the problems.