When you experience any problems with your Optimus L2 (E405) Cell Phones, You Should refer to the Optimus L2 user guide to find possible solutions. Performing a hard reset on your Optimus L2 is always the last resort to solve kinds of problems!
Are you sure to reset your Optimus L2 (LG E405) to its factor default settings?
Caution: If you perform a hard reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a hard reset.
Ready to perform a hard reset?
Optimus L2 Dual-SIM (LGE405) hard reset instructions:
1) Power off your Optimus L2
2) touch and hold the Volume down key + Power key for over ten seconds.
3) When the screen shows the LG logo, release the Power key.
4) After the screen shows the hard reset screen, release the Volume down key.
5) Leave your phone for at least a minute while it performs the hard reset
Now, reboot your device. You have set your device to its factory default settings, that means, You now have your Optimus L2 Dual-SIM (LGE405) as it is just shipped.