Last Updated: Nov 5, 2014
The Sprint LG G3 LS990 will receive the LS990ZV5 Software Update Soon!
Learn how to check the software version and update the Sprint LG G3 LS990. You can use this guide to track LG G3 LS990 firmware update history.
This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Carrier Sprint will soon release the LG G3 LS990. The initial stock firmware version for Sprint G3 is “LS990ZV4”..
Sprint LG G3 (LG-LS990) Firmware Update History:
1. Current version: LS990ZV5
2. Intial release: LS990ZV4 / Revision LS990ZV4_04
How to check the software version on Sprint LG G3 LS990:
1. From the Home screen, Long-press Recently used app key.
2. Tap System settings.
3. Tap the General icon to display that tab.
4. Scroll down to ‘SYSTEM,’ and then tap About phone.
5. Tap Software information.
Read the version on the phone, and check it against the one below:
LG G3 LS990 Software Version: LS990ZV4 / Initial release
If they match, your software matches that of the initial release. As new firmware is released, you will be able to check to always make sure you’re running the latest version.