Last Updated: July 4, 2014
[update] According to our tipster, You can not root the AT & T LG G3 with thetowelroot.
*This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Carrier AT & T will soon release the LG G3 D850. The initial stock firmware version for AT & T G3 is “D85010D”..
AT & T LG G3 (LG-D850) Firmware Update History:
1. Intial release: D85010D / Revision D85010D_03
How to check the software version on AT & T LG G3 (LG-D850) :
1. From the Home screen, Long-press Recently used app key.
2. Tap System settings.
3. Tap the General icon to display that tab.
4. Scroll down to ‘SYSTEM,’ and then tap About phone.
5. Tap Software information.
Read the version on the phone, and check it against the one below:
LG G3 D850 Software Version: D85010D / Initial release | Current
If they match, your software matches that of the initial release. As new firmware is released, you will be able to check to always make sure you’re running the latest version.
LG G3 Owners in other countries can also check the All LG G3 model Firmware Update History here.